Real players should be competent in their approach to business, for this you need to know all the rules and features of the chosen poker room, the PokerDom review will help with this.
In order to play for real money, you need to register your account. It is unacceptable to use multiple gaming accounts, otherwise you will get banned.
The procedure for creating an account:
- On the official website, click on the "Register" button.
- Provide the email address that belongs to you and to which you have access.
- Come up with a password and login that will be your identifiers in the poker room.
- Choose the currency you will play with.
- Confirm your agreement to the rules and conditions of the game.
After all the actions, you will need to go through verification, make a deposit and receive a registration bonus.
Confirmation of personal data
Identity confirmation is required, without it it will be impossible to withdraw funds from the deposit to the payment system account or bank card. You must confirm your mail, phone number and passport details.
After registration, we follow the link, which will be sent to the postal address - you need to activate the link within no more than two days. After authorization, go to "Cashier", then to "Settings" and finish with "Verification". Next, you need to send your photo and scanned documents confirming your identity.
If you want to play for rubles with maximum comfort, you need to download the PokerDom game client.
Play from your phone
To play PokerDom on your mobile, you need to download an application for your device. The sequence of actions is as follows:
- Open the game site from a mobile gadget;
- Press the "Download Application" button in the "Poker" section;
- Allow downloading and installing applications from unknown sources;
- Wait for the installation to complete.
After the application shortcut appears, you can start the game.
Play in the browser
You can play without installing the client - right in the browser. To do this, go to the "Poker" section on the site and select the "Play in the browser" item. For normal operation, you will need to install the latest version of the flash player and allow pop-ups.
To avoid blocking the site, we recommend using a virtual private network (VPN) or anonymizing software. The Poker House mirror will also help to deceive the blocking. This is a copy of the main site under a different domain name.
What attracts players to this poker room:
- Ruble rates. It is convenient to play on Russian rubles. You don't need to count in your mind and be distracted. It is much easier to withdraw rubles from the poker room account.
- Bonuses. A beginner has the opportunity to receive a first deposit bonus. For regular players - a profitable cashback system. First, you need to bet from 400 to 30 thousand rubles. We collect PlayPoints (one point is awarded for each ruble of rake) and exchange for bonuses from the room. To receive a bonus, we collect 4 times more points than the bonus amount. The number of points can be viewed in the "Gifts" section in the client or browser version.
- Loyalty program. The main principle of "Freebie" (this is the name of the loyalty program) is the instant payment of cash prizes when you collect rake. Money can be credited to the account several times a week. There is also a system of ranks; upon reaching the fourth rank, the player receives a bonus.
Various tournaments are held in the Poker House room:
- Sit and Go;
- With free admission and buy-ins.
Major tournaments are held with big stakes. Every day, tournaments with an entry fee of 100 to 55 thousand rubles are broadcast.
The tournament grid includes different games - Texas Hold'em, Pineapple, Seven Card Stud, Omaha. Qualifying tournaments (satellites) allow everyone to get into big competitions.
To withdraw the won money, you need to go to the "Get your winnings" section. There are some nuances. If you withdraw funds less than 5 times a month, no commission is charged. For a cashout you need to pay a 10% commission. This can be avoided if the rake in the amount of 20 % from the withdrawal is wagered. The minimum amount for a one-time withdrawal is 500 rubles, and the maximum is 75 thousand rubles.
People from different countries play and win poker. You can also find out more information from their reviews, this will be an extra touch to the general picture that PokerDom gave you.